9.28.2011

a peek inside...

As I promised here are a couple of pages from my "Fair Shots" mini album I posted about yesterday.  I wish I would've had more time to complete more pages last night, but I just didn't :(  Please forgive me!


This is the first page of my album...I kept it pretty simple and used some actual ride tickets we had left over.


See the tickets :)


And here's another page...



I used the frame sticker to zoom the eye in on the kids because the picture wasn't taken close up.  I also used a leftover die cut paper piece, a.k.a table scrap, to frame out my title of 'Flying High".  The chipboard clouds also gave the right effect so I added them as well. 

 I try not to use too many dimensional products in my mini albums unless there are plastic sleeves to protect them.  Plus, sometimes they get so thick they don't close very well and I just wanted this to be a less bulkier album.  It was definitely a challenge for me not to use buttons, paper flowers, and thick ribbon in this project, but it did give me a chance to use up a lot of stickers I had lying around which I usually don't use on traditional layouts.  So I guess it all has a way of working out :)

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment