11.14.2011

I finally received my hardware from Ikea the other day so I grabbed the hubby and got to work on Avery's play kitchen some more this past weekend...


We already had the faucet and the sink was a bowl I found in our lazy susan.

I love how great the sink turned out!  Thanks again Jeff!

It was a no-brainer to use the armoire for the fridge...the hardware definitely helped us get the "right look" :)  Plus, it has a TON of storage for all the play food and kitchen accessories.

So now all I have left to work on is the stove and oven.  Hopefully, I will get that checked off my list this week!


Can you guess what these 99 cent coasters from Wal-Mart are going to be used for?

Happy Monday everyone!  Can you believe that Thanksgiving is a week from Thursday?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment