1.17.2012

"don't cut out my paper heart..."

Avery and I are were in a "Valentine-y" mood so we made a super cute and easy craft decoration for the play room today...paper heart garland!

Here's the play-by-play...


I punched out the paper hearts using my Stampin' Up! heart punch and 
three sheets of 12x12 patterned paper.  Can you see my helper?



 Next, I threaded my sewing machine and started sewing down the middle of the hearts...


 It was so quick and easy this project literally took minutes :)


 I made two strands and strung them up in the window...


I love how they turned out...I will definitely be making more of these using different
 punches and experimenting with different colors and patterns.  
What a great decoration for a birthday, baby shower, wedding, or ANY event!  

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment