3.13.2012

12 on Twelve

Yesterday, I joined in on Elizabeth Kartchner's photo challenge, 12 on Twelve, The Daily Dozen on March 12th.  For all the details, check out my previous post :)

Here's a roundup of my Daily Dozen...


1.  My hubby waiting patiently (and nervously!) to get his tonsils removed.
2.  Paying bills...enough said.
3.  I broke out my favorite pair of sandals for the first time this year :)  The temperature topped out at a balmy 74 degrees today!
4.  Avery playing with her makeup while we had our daily spot of tea.
5.  Garrison's prize for winning a drawing at school.
6.  An after-school snack of fresh strawberries and blueberries...yum!
7.  Avery can't go one day without getting a ride on bubba's four wheeler.
8.  Daddy's diet for the next few days.  And probably the kids', too ;)
9.  My hubby trying to take it easy on this warm, beautiful day.  He really, really, really wanted to run around with the kids :)
10.  Getting the mail.
11.  Jubal taking a break from his bike ride to eat a popsicle.
12.  Avery saying "night, night" to the camera.

All in all, it was a "normal" day...minus the tonsillectomy at a very early hour.  I used my iPhone and Instagram for all of these photos and I tried a few different angles for some of them (#1, 2, 6, and 12).
I really enjoy looking back at this little collage and remembering the very ordinary things that happen, the things that I often overlook and forget.  The older my kids get, the more I want to remember :)  I don't want to miss a thing...

On a side note, the hubby is doing fantastically well after his minor surgery of the throat.  He came home ready to eat and even made a business call on the way home from the hospital.  I don't remember being that energetic when I had my tonsils removed.  I just remember a lot of pain.  I told him he better slow down and take it easy today so he doesn't do any other damage.  With the weather being this lovely, it'll be hard to keep this farmer down!

Happy Tuesday!




No comments:

Post a Comment