4.23.2012

Project Life Week 7

Here's my spread for Week 7...


I used my Cameo to cut out the "days of the week" words and then sewed them down to the printables from Marcy Penner, who I'm really digging right now ;)


I added two inserts this week.  One to hold the kids' artwork from their menu's when we ate out Friday night for my hubby's birthday and one to hold the brochure and map we got from our town's local art walk we attended on Saturday.  I ended up cutting off part of the 6x12 insert so the 8 1/2x11 page protector could peek through.  Then I used some washi tape to seal the top and ran a straight stitch for an added seal.




Another full week in the books!  OAN:  I went over to SC's member gallery this morning (such great inspiration over there!) and saw one of my layout's as the featured layout for this week!  I was so excited and thrilled!  Go check it out here :) 


Today, I'm embarking on my first Week In The Life project.  I've already taken quite a few pics this morning!  I prepared my album yesterday to help with the "put it together" process, so we'll see how it goes.  I really, really want to stick with this so we shall see :)

Happy Monday!  TFL!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment