4.10.2012

this is Me...

I very rarely scrap layouts about myself.  I'm going to change that because I'm starting to realize how important these pieces of me will be to my children one day...maybe they'll even learn a few things they didn't know about their 'ol mom :)  

This is my take on Sketch Three from Kelly Purkey's Sketchbook 4 class at Studio Calico...


I used my new Silhouette Cameo to make these days of the week embellishments.  I can already tell these are going to be very handy in my Project Life album.




I had a lot of fun with this sketch and I'm really loving Studio Calico's April Kit, City of Lights.

Happy Tuesday!  TFL ;)

3 comments:

  1. i just got my city of lights kit & can't wait to dig in!
    it's sooo pretty. Love what you did here with it! & yup it's important to include ourselves in layouts. i always think "man I wish my great grandma had done this so I would have known this about her."
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. greay layout! I love the paper layering!!

    ReplyDelete