5.22.2012

Project Life Week 10

Here's my PL spread for Week 10...


I started off full force with this week's spread, but I ended up just getting it done due to lack of time.  And that's OK.  My planning and timing has changed since the kids are out of school and I've been trying to incorporate a little exercise into each day.  I have to keep thinking of this project as a whole, not just as a single week.  I'm doing what I can with what I have :)



The adorable journaling cards are from www.marcypenner.com.  This week I took every single photo with my iPhone.

Happy Tuesday!  TFL!

2 comments:

  1. Hi..I am enjoying your blog and reading about your PL. What app do you use on the iphone to take photos with? They are exceptionally good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I'm so glad you're enjoying my posts :) I mainly use Instagram and Hipstamatic for my pictures on my iPhone. Sometimes I edit it them on my computer using iPhoto, but only if I have extra time :)

      Delete