7.17.2012

Project Life - Week 19

It's that time again...

Here's my Project Life spread for the week of July 9th - 15th...


Most of the supplies I used for my spread this week were from this month's SC kit, Elmwood Park.  


It was just another normal week around our house...the kids finished up their swimming lessons and we were out and about all weekend.  It's still super hot and dry around here and I'm really starting to get sick of it.  I'll be ready for fall when we get back from vacation in a couple of weeks.


The highlight of my week was getting to escape one evening and take my friend out for sushi.  She's getting ready to move away and it was sort of our "last" sushi date for awhile.  I'm really going to miss her :(

OAN - I'm this week's featured layout over at www.studiocalico.com/membergallery for my "Insta-fun!" layout!  Yay!

Happy Tuesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment