7.25.2012

Project Life Week 20

Here's my PL spread for the week of July 16th - 22nd...


I put this week together in a fast and furious way due to time, but I still like the way it came out.  Once again, very colorful and bright thanks to my Elmwood Park kit from SC.


We were very busy most of the week and weren't at home very much, which is very rare for us, but it was a great way to make the week fly by...only six more days until our Florida vacation!


I took the kids to the movies on Monday (we saw Ice Age Continental Drift), swimming on Tuesday at our local pool,  we visited Grandma and the dentist on Thursday, and I got my vehicle checked and ready for our trip on Friday.  I haven't added the photos I took over the weekend yet, but I will at some point.  I had a lot of great shots and I'm planning on slipping them into a 6"x12" photo sleeve.  Just trying to mix it up a bit ;)

I hope you're having a great week!  TFL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment