7.27.2012

You Are...

Well, I'm doing the last few loads of laundry and packing up our suitcases because by this time tomorrow we'll be driving to Florida and trying our best to keep the kids occupied in the car for 12+ hours on the road :)  Fun, fun.  But it will all be worth it when we wake up on Sunday and walk out the door to the beach!  Yay!  We're definitely all due for a vacation and some R&R....can't wait :)

Here's a layout I recently completed using some random leftover scraps and my Elmwood Park kit +Add-ons...


I took this photo of my daughter swinging one day after swimming lessons.  She's getting so big, so fast and I just wanted to document this happy moment of her doing one of her favorite things :)


The "YOU ARE" sentiment and the "LOVE YOU" thought bubble were cut out using my Cameo.  I misted the "YOU ARE" sentiment using some Mister Huey's Cameo mist.  I filled the little glassine envelope to the far left with some butterfly mistables and sequins.


I'm off to finish packing and just a reminder to be prepared to see a lot of vacation photos very soon :0)  You can also check out my Instagram feed @adriennealvis to keep up with our travels.  I'm also going to jump in on the Photo-A-Day Challenge for August on the 1st and I'm super excited because this will be my first time participating and it's my birthday month.

Have a great weekend and TFL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment