8.13.2012

My Cutie Pie

Happy Monday to everyone!  My kids start school today and I'm so glad we can get back to a more "normal" schedule!  We've had a great summer, but everyone around here can tell that it's time to get back into the swing...and we're all ready for Fall.  This year I've got a fifth grader, kindergartner, and a pre-schooler.  Wow!  This year is going to be very different for this stay@home mom and very busy to say the least!

Here's a layout I made late last week using Studio Calico's August Kit +Add-ons and their latest cut files that coordinate with their kits...


My mom bought all of the kids waterproof cameras to take on our Florida trip and they had such a great time taking their own pictures.  Avery couldn't stop clicking even after she used the last exposure!  I'm hoping to pick the photos up today...can't wait to see what they captured!


I kept this layout fairly simple, but with a lot of tiny embellishments...I just can't help myself ;)


I hope you have a great day!  TFL!

2 comments:

  1. Your layout might be simple but it blows me away. Beautiful details indeed.
    Thank you for sharing your work.
    ~j

    ReplyDelete