9.26.2012

Builder's Club

This is my final layout for the Pop Off The Page class.  I really enjoyed it and I'm kind of sad it's over :( It was such a great class with so much inspiration and awesome ideas...Jen Jockisch is AMAZING!


This photo was taken at our town's homecoming parade last week.  My oldest, Garrison, got to walk in the parade because he joined the Builder's Club.  The Builder's Club is all about helping the community by having fundraisers, food drives, toy drives, etc.  I'm so glad he joined and he's really excited about it since it's his first "club" experience :)


I used what's left of my September Kit, Central High, +Add-ons from Studio Calico.  I never thought I would use those wooden cog wheels, but obviously, this layout was perfect for them and they added just enough to the "boy" and "builder" theme I had going on.  I tucked my journaling away under the number "5" die cut inside of the library envelope to the right (which is my favorite thing on this layout).


And of course I added some awesome Freckled Fawn washi for the finishing touch!  Love.That.Stuff.

Happy Wednesday!  TFL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment