9.11.2012

daydream*play*wish

Here's a layout I completed for my first Freckled Fawn DT Gallery post last week...


I used various washi tapes and stamped arrows along the edges to create the zig-zag pattern on my page.  It took a little patience to line it all up right, but was fairly easy to create.  One great thing about washi tape is that you can easily reposition it if you need to move it or change it around :)


My youngest son has always been able to sit and play with anything for any length of time and be perfectly content by himself.  This photo is one of my favorites of him dreaming and playing in his own little world.




I used some Freckled Fawn washi to cover the little wood veneer heart in the photo above before I adhered it to my page.


I hid my journaling tag in the little glassine bag that I layered behind my photo.  

Well, that's it for today...short and sweet!

I hope you have a great day!  TFL!

2 comments:

  1. you captured this photo and the essence of it so perfectly in this layout. it is amazing how it all fits in this unity of color, flow and sentiment.
    beautiful project.
    ~j

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jamie! This layout is one of my favorites! xo

      Delete