11.02.2012

Sunny Snapshots

Happy Friday, folks!  It's getting colder here so I thought I'd take a step back into the warm, summer sun with my layout today :)  Actually, this is the layout that was published in Scrap n' Art online magazine back in Septemeber....I can finally show it to you now!


I'm not even going to try and remember all the details of the products I used on this layout back in the summer :)  It was all Studio Calico (big surprise there!) and the photos were from our Florida beach vacation.


Scrap n' Art used this layout in an article about using mists on your pages.  I used some Mister Huey's Gold on the white woodgrain card stock and I used a star mask to add a little detail at the top.


It was fun to sit with my little one in the sand and build sandcastles with her.  She would tromp right over them when I would get one completed and then we would start all over again!  Ahhh, the simple joys and pleasures of a three year old...I love those memories.  She has really grown since these photos were taken back in early August.  I can't believe how fast they grow and change sometimes.

I hope you have a great weekend!  I will be breaking out the flannel sheets at some point over the next couple of days....brrrr!!!  Be looking for a mini album post on Monday!  TFL!!!

2 comments:

  1. this is so pretty, adrienne.
    so soft and sweet and feminine.
    wish you could recall the details, as i am in love with all the soft colors and journal cards and what not.
    thank you for posting this. here too the weekend is getting chilly...those warm sheets are begging to come out.
    ~j

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jamie! I'm pretty sure everything came from the Summer of '69 Kit :) xo

    ReplyDelete