2.06.2013

Project Life - Week 5

Hello friends!

I've got my Project Life Week 5 spread to share with you today...



Week 5 was pretty normal around our household...finally, a normal week...ha!  


I used some of my Seafoam Kit and some Darling Dear printables, as well as bits from my January SC kit for this week's spread.


In a nutshell, Week 5 was spent making preparations for my youngest son's birthday party (he'll be six this Sunday!), wearing jeans for the first time in weeks (seriously, it's been weeks), lots of wild and wacky So. Illinois weather, receiving lots of happy mail, and spending time with the hubs who's been hanging around the house a lot more lately due to a lull at work.



And here's the full spread...

So there it is!  How did you spend your Week 5?
I wish you a wonderful Wednesday!  TFL!

8 comments:

  1. so glad you actually got a 'normal' week. sigh...
    looks great, adrienne. have to catch up with our week 5...but it's the works. thank you for sharing this.
    ~j

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your pages through pinterest--so awesome! You have the perfect blend of simplicity with a little pizzazz. Hope that makes sense! Basically you can do what I WISH I could do:) I will be back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Heather! I appreciate your kind words :) xo

      Delete
  3. your project life pages are beyond awesome. such great work here!

    ReplyDelete