3.08.2013

My Favorite Memory

TGIF!  

Here's a layout I created using one of the photos that I took of my three kiddos at my youngest son's birthday party a few weeks ago...


I was really inspired by the lines of the yellow and blue patterned paper, so I decided to make a bolder, more graphic statement with my paper cuts.  


I used lots of random bits and pieces from my stash and some paper from my February's SC kits for this layout.


I also used some of my Mister Huey's mists and I've been bound and determined to use them more often than I have been lately :)


I love this shot and it's "my favorite memory" from that day...it's just so "them"!

Have a great day and TFL!

8 comments:

  1. oh wow! this design is awesome! so clever !! so lovely! you rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable shot. your daughter and that bag crack me up. how precious.
    and the layout...yeah..it's nice too...ha!!! more like rockin' it.
    ~jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jamie! They love those puffs,lol! xoxo

      Delete
  3. I love this page ! the LO is so original ! great ideas, very inspiring !... beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The design of your layout is wonderful, but oh that photo .... Perfect :)

    ReplyDelete