7.19.2013

Altered Mini Clipboard Project

Happy Friday, everyone!

I'm sharing this fun project over at the Lily Bee blog today...


I found some mini clipboards at my local Wal-Mart for under $2 a piece and decided to cover them in patterned paper and dress them up a bit!




I made three...one for a calendar, one for lists, and one for keeping receipts, tickets, etc. handy and within easy reach.  I think these would also make great displays for photos, kids art, and memorabilia.  


Supplies Used:  Sweet Shoppe (Licorice Whip, Embellishment Bundle), Pinwheel (Apricot Tree, Jump Rope, Flip Flops, Embellishment Bundle, Label Stickers), Destination (Chipboard Stickers)

You can see my full post here with all of the details.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend! 

5 comments:

  1. These are so cute Adrienne!! I need to do some of these for our keeping up with our homeschool lists!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ashley! That would be a perfect use for them :) xo

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooops, I was trying to edit my comment, forgot a word. Here I go again, I love those, they are totally adorable!! Fabulous project!

    ReplyDelete