11.06.2013

Week 40



Hello everyone!  I'm just going to call this my "catch up on PL spreads" week, since that's all I seem to be posting, lol! 

Here's a look at my spread for Week 40 using the November Life Pages kit from Gossamer Blue...



The GB Life Pages kit this month was amazing!  The colors were bright and beautiful and the Add-ons rocked, too!



Left Side:


It was pretty typical week for us...the weather was still very warm and the leaves on the trees were just starting to turn.



We were just starting to get into a new routine with all of the kids' activities and my husband working away.


I also used a lot of the printables that coordinated with November's kit.  I love adding in the digital files as an extra layer on my pages because they don't add any bulk.



Right Side:



And here's a look at my full spread for Week 40...


Be sure and check out this month's Life Pages kits over at Gossamer Blue.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment: