1.20.2014

You Are Amazing

Hello and happy Monday, everyone!  I'm sharing a layout I created for the Take 2 challenge over on the Scrapbook Circle blog today.

Here's a peek at it...


The Take 2 challenge is quite simple...take an older layout you created and use it as inspiration for a new one.  I'm always thrilled how mine turn out and it's such a quick and easy way to get your craft mojo working ;)


I used the January kit, "This Life" and the "Love This" Add-on for this layout.  I love the bright, happy colors of the kit and I could use that heart vellum paper on EVERYTHING!


To see the layout I used for inspiration, head on over to the SBC blog and check it out.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout Adrienne! I just love the piechart and all the fabulous layers, totally fabulous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea for that challenge. love the speech bubbles at work there too.
    ~j

    ReplyDelete