2.17.2014

Happy Puppy

Happy Monday, friends!

I'm sharing my Take 2 layout over on the Scrapbook Circle blog today.  Take 2 is where you scraplift yourself using a favorite layout from the past.  It's a great way to get inspired and the results are always amazing!


I used the February kit Hello Today for this layout about our sweet little puppy, Lily, that we lost back in January.  Before she passed away I had a chance to get a couple cute photos of her in the snow.


I used several of this month's printables and die cuts on my layout.  I filled in some of the circles in the photo below using the super cute Chickaniddy Date Night Enamel Hearts.


To see which layout I scraplifted to create this one, head on over to the SBC blog and check it out!


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! And adorable. Had. I idea you lost a puppy. I am so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Patricia :) I appreciate your kind words...she was the sweetest. xo

      Delete