8.19.2014

August OHDEERME Kit Layouts

Happy Tuesday!

I created these two layouts using the August OHDEERME kit from Freckled Fawn...


My oldest son took this awesome Instax "selfie" while we were in Kansas over the summer.  I love the perspective of the photo and it really inspired my entire page.  


I used wide washi tape and criss-crossed it on my layout for a graphic feel.  I layered the photo, large wood veneer, and stickers on a 4x6 journaling card.


For this next layout, I cut pieces of patterned paper at angles and placed the foam letter stickers above the pieces.



I colored the wood veneer frame in the middle of my page with black ink to coordinate with the color combo on my layout.



Make sure you check out how the rest of the FF creative team used the August kit in the gallery.

Have a great day!  TFL!  

No comments:

Post a Comment