7.28.2015

J & A *Hip Kit Club*

Happy Tuesday!

I'm over on the Hip Kit Club blog today sharing this layout I created using the July 2015 Hip Kits...



I cut out the star and hexagon shapes from a piece of the Crate Paper Poolside "Lawn Chair" patterned paper that I used to create the fun shapes on this page.  I also cut out some of the individual words and phrases from the October Afternoon patterned paper and placed them in some of the polka dots along with a few other punched circles and ephemera bits. 


I layered other items from the July kits on top of the star/hexagon shapes such as cork stickers from AC and chipboard and ephemera from Crate Paper. 


I placed my journaling inside of a photo frame and added a few ink splatters and was done. The Hip Kits make it so easy to put a page together in no time!


You can see my full post about this page on the Hip Kit Club blog today! Thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment