8.25.2015

Life Is Good *Hip Kit Club*

Hello everyone!

I have a fun layout I created using the August 2015 Hip Kits to share with you today...


I was really inspired by the lovely Pink Fresh Studio patterned paper for this page. It's only available in the August 2015 Paper Kit so be sure and grab yours today!


I cut the Pink Fresh paper in half and then I layered it on top of the lovely Simple Stories yellow wood grain paper and stitched a large circle using black thread on it so it would keep the continuity of the large circle from the Pink Fresh paper.


I layered a journaling card from the August 2015 Project Life Kit next to my photo and in the middle of the large circle and added lots of embellishments from the August kits around them. 


You can view my full post here.  Thanks so much for dropping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment