9.23.2015

Happy Tongue *Hip Kit Club*

Hello everyone!

I shared this colorful layout on the Hip Kit Club blog last week...


I couldn't resist scrapping one of the last official summer photos that I had of my daughter eating her favorite summer ice cream treat.  Plus, I love how well the September 2015 kits coordinated with my photo!


I also love this month's Color Kit...I used the Elle's Studio alpha stamp set to stamp the word "tongue" on my title and then colored the letters in using the Distress markers. It gave it such a cool effect!


The September 2015 kits include a lot of rub-ons which I used in various spots on my layout.  I like how they help add dimension and color without adding any bulk. 


This was the first layout I created using the September 2015 kits and let me just say that they are amazing! Be sure and grab yours today and check out the reveal for the October 2015 kits on the blog!

Have a wonderful day! TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment