9.25.2015

Project Life Weeks 33 & 34 *Freckled Fawn*

Happy Friday, everyone!

I have my Project Life spread for Weeks 33 & 34 to share with you that I created using the September Ohdeerme Kit from Freckled Fawn...


Week 33


I just loved this month's kit! All of the embellishments worked so well with my photos from these two weeks! 


The acrylic words and flocked star stickers were so fun to add to my spread. They really pop off the page and add dimension to my design. 



Week 34


I created a vellum pocket to house the adorable wood veneer pencils and crayons and then placed a few embellishments from the kit on top before I slipped it in the pocket.



Be sure and check out the September kit, Oxford, and get a sneak peek of October's kit, Woodland.


Have a wonderful day and thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment