9.24.2015

Project Life Weeks 35 & 36 *Hip Kit Club*

Hello crafty friends! I have my Project Life spread for Weeks 35 & 36 to share with you today that I created using the September 2015 Hip Kits...

Week 35


I used the September 2015 Project Life Kit, along with items from the other September Kits on my spread.


I'm still documenting two weeks to a spread so it's been very easy for me to keep up with my PL this year.


The September 2015 Hip Kits are perfect for any late summer/early fall scrapping projects. I love all of the blue tones in this month's kit and thought they paired nicely with the pops of yellow and red I used on my spread. 



Week 36


I kept my design cohesive by using the same letter stickers throughout my page and by using the same products to embellish the spread.


I really liked adding the rub-ons directly to my photos this month. I love how they add an extra dimension without adding any bulk.


And here's a look at the full spread for Weeks 35 & 36. You can also see my full post over on the Hip Kit Club blog.


Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment