5.09.2016

NSD Cut File Challenge *Hip Kit Club*

Hey everyone!

I sure hope you had a chance to stop by the online crop that Hip Kit Club hosted this past weekend for National Scrapbook Day! I hosted a challenge using cut files and you can still join in on the fun! 

Here's a look at the layout I created using at least 2 cut files...


The large ampersand and the "hello" sentiment cut file both came from the April 2016 Downloads available here. I used the ampersand as a large element on my page and I cut the "hello" sentiment out twice and used it as a smaller element and as part of my title. 


I used the April 2016 Hip Kits for this layout and you can find my challenge in the Hip Kit Club Facebook Member Forum


I kept my embellishing to a minimum to show off the cut files and used one of my favorite photos from my recent trip to the South Pacific because the colors coordinated so well with my page. 


Be sure and check out our challenges in the HKC member forum because you still have a little time to enter your creations! 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a lovely day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment