6.04.2016

Spring! and Live Life In Full Bloom *Pinkfresh Studio*

Hey friends!

I shared these two layouts on the Pinkfresh Studio blog yesterday...


I used the lovely Felicity collection for this page and a fun ribbon cut file from JustNick Studio!


I arranged the photos of my daughter picking early spring daffodils near the center of my page, about one third of the way down and placed my title directly under the photos. I love how the foam letter stickers from the Felicity collection really stand out against the other colors I used on my page.


I clustered different embellishments from the collection around my photos and down the right side, tucking a few into the cut file.


For this next page, I used one of my favorite photos of my roses blooming and the Life Noted collection from Pinkfresh Studio.


I typed my journaling on a piece of vellum and punched it out using a large circle punch. I used a few color block wood veneer stickers and some puffy sequin stickers from the Felicity collection to embellish around my journaling. 


For the title of my page, I used part of a stamp from the Felicity collection and added the last word using large puffy yellow letter stickers because it filled the bottom of the patterned paper from the Life Noted collection perfectly!


I love how these two collections bring out different styles and inspiration from my creative brain. The first layout was much more whimsical and fun, while the second was more modern and streamlined. And I love them both!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment