7.26.2016

Fun Floats *Freckled Fawn*

Hello friends!

I have a super summer-y layout to share with you today that I created using the lovely July Embellishment Kit from Freckled Fawn...


I used an old cut file and duplicated it so I could fill the larger circles with the photo of my daughter floating in the pool on a cupcake floatie! 


I filled the other circles in with items from the July kit, "Sweet Treats", from Freckled Fawn. The epoxy donut stickers were perfect for my theme! 


I added my journaling and placed it one of the wood veneer frames (also from the kit) and placed one of the cute cloud clips at the top for extra color and dimension. 


I love how bright and happy the July Embellishment Kit is! Be sure and check out my full post on the FF blog and get a sneak peek of the upcoming August kit, too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment