7.21.2016

Hello Sunshine *Hip Kit Club*

Hi friends!

Today I have my first project that I created using the July 2016 Hip Kits to share with you!


My full post is up on the Hip Kit Club blog so be sure and check it out :) The theme for the day was "beautiful blooms" so I used one of the gorgeous floral HKC exclusive patterned papers designed by Kim Watson and layered it on top of the "Hello Sunshine" patterned paper splitting the difference so both pieces could shine.


I used a recent photo of my daughter and layered it under one of the die cut photo frames from the HKC exclusive Color Me Happy collection. I also placed several of the floral puffy stickers and die cuts from the same collection around my photo to help carry out the theme "beautiful blooms".


I sprinkled several spray mist colors on the yellow patterned paper and added some of the exclusive acrylic dots available in the July 2016 Embellishment Kit to complete my page.


Have you used any of the lovely July kits yet? Be sure and upload your creations to the HKC Facebook Member Forum because we always love to see our member creations.

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment