9.21.2016

You Make Me Happy *Hip Kit Club*

Hi friends!

There's been a lot going on over at Hip Kit Club! For starters, we have an amazing new design team and the October 2016 Hip Kits have been revealed!!! Eek! 

Anyway, the links are above so you can check them out and I also have a brand new layout to share with you that I shared on the HKC Facebook page yesterday...



I used some of my favorite items from the September 2016 Hip Kits for this page. I adore the Maggie Holmes Gather collection patterned paper, "Moments", so I decided to use the whole sheet as my background paper.

I used a photo of my daughter from over the summer and placed it next to the title, "You Make Me Happy", which happens to be one of the freebie cut files from this month. I layered lots of embellishments from Pinkfresh Studio, Crate Paper, and Simple Stories around my photo and my title.


Be sure and check out my full post on the Hip Kit Club Facebook page and grab your September 2016 Hip Kits before they're gone!


Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment