12.26.2016

Hello, You. *Hip Kit Club*

Hello everyone! 

I hope you had a very wonderful and blessed Christmas! I will have my completed December Documented for 2016 up here on the blog later this week so stay tuned...

As for today, I have a layout that I shared on the Hip Kit Club blog last Friday to share with you!


I created this page using only the December 2016 Main Kit! I started by fussy-cutting the adorable windows out of the Pink Paislee patterned paper from the Take Me Away collection by Paige Evans and layering them horizontally around my photo.


I added several of the lovely Take Me Away collection ephemera pieces to my page, creating added dimension by adhering them using foam adhesive dots. I really love how the bright colors of the windows look against the wood grain HKC Exclusive patterned paper, don't you?!


I stuck a few of the mini tassels from Crate Paper under the banner ephemera piece using some tiny glue dots. I love how much texture they give my layout! 


I completed my design by journaling on one of the ephemera pieces from the Take Me Away collection and by placing several of the Birthday Bash sequins around my page for a little extra bling. 


Like I said, I used the December 2016 Main Kit only which you can purchase here. Also, be sure and check out my process video for this layout! 

             

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a fabulous day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment