12.19.2016

So Very Happy *Hip Kit Club*

Happy Monday, crafty friends! 

I shared this layout on the Hip Kit Club Facebook page this past Friday...


My prompt or challenge was to use cut files so I decided I would use one of the November 2016 cut files (available here and free to registered customers!) as part of my background for my layout.


I used the lovely November 2016 Hip Kits for this page, along with a few items from the December Documented 2016 Kit.


I layered several of the HKC Exclusive journaling cards next to my photo and embellished them using flair buttons, die cuts, and a rubber charm from the Snow and Cocoa Collection by Crate Paper.


I used lots of the lovely transparent star stickers (also an HKC exclusive!) to enhance the star cluster cut file and added my title to the right of my page using a few of the die cut words from the 'Tis The Season Collection by Kim Watson.


You can check out my process video below for even more details about how this layout came together!

              

I hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment