1.29.2017

BFF's *Hip Kit Club*

Happy Sunday, everyone!

I shared this layout and process video on the Hip Kit Club Facebook page last Friday...


I used the January 2017 Hip Kits for this layout and a couple of photos of my daughter and her BFF having fun on an overnight visit. I layered a bunch of flowers around my page that I fussy-cut out of the Winter Blooms HKC exclusive patterned paper from the Frolic collection.


I also added several of the Hip Kit Club exclusive die cut flowers (available in the January 2017 Embellishment Kit) to my page to help create even more layers and add some color to my design.


The January kits are so gorgeous and are filled with lovely floral embellishments that really put me in the mood for spring!


Be sure and check out my process video for this layout below!


           

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you have a relaxing afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment