2.22.2017

Everyday Magic *Pinkfresh Studio*

Hello, crafty friends! 

I shared this layout that I created using the gorgeous new Live More collection on the Pinkfresh Studio blog last week...


I chose to use several patterned papers for this page including the lovely aqua striped and plus sign patterned papers. I cut the papers diagonally and layered them both on top of a piece of cardstock before I stitched them down on my page using my sewing machine.



I used a few circle punches and a piece of patterned paper from the 6x6 paper pad (also from the Live More collection) and adhered them to my layout using some foam adhesive dots so that they look more dimensional. I placed several of the arrow die cut pieces from the collection around my page as well and added the "Everyday magic" sentiment underneath my photos for my title. 



I placed a couple of the puffy stickers from the Live More collection directly onto the "Everyday magic" sentiment for added dimension. I also layered a few of the paperclips from the collection on some of the punched circle elements to give my page a little more texture. I also wrote my journaling on a few of the die cut pieces and clustered them together toward the bottom of my layout. 


I hope I've given you some inspiration to use the Live More collection to create an amazing layout for yourself! 

Thanks for joining me and I hope you have a fabulous day!

2 comments:

  1. Love how bright and clear the colors you chose are---creates the perfect summer feeling!

    ReplyDelete