8.28.2017

Cute Kings *Shimmerz Paints

Hello, crafty friends!  

I'm here with a colorful layout that I shared on the Shimmerz Paints blog yesterday using some Coloringz and Acritonez!


I took my two youngest kiddos back-to-school shopping recently and we stopped at a Burger King on the way home, which was a treat since our hometown doesn't have one. I snapped a cute photo of them wearing their BK king hats and printed off three of the same photo, but using different color combinations...black and white, full color, and one that was more muted.


I grabbed a piece of patterned paper from my stash and took some Acritonez in "Pinkadelic" and an old credit card and swiped the color on in different areas. I spritzed some Coloringz in "Mandarin Mai Tai" and "Peachy Keen" on some larger strips of black and white patterned paper and dabbed off the excess using a paper towel.


I adhered the black and white patterned paper strips on top of the pink and yellow patterned paper and then added some Acritonez in "Shimmerz Tar Tar" to a piece of product packaging and used the bubble wrap technique to create the black splotches at the top left of my page.


After I placed my photos on my page, I used a few wooden embellishments for added dimension and some gold Thickers to create my title. I love how fun and happy this page is! The orange, yellow, and pink really set off the black and white accents, don't you think?


Thanks so much for joining me...and I encourage you to get out your Shimmerz in your favorite color schemes and create a new layout using some of your favorite photos today!




No comments:

Post a Comment